Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She has eaten something and threw up two days ago, no

Customer Question

she has eaten something and threw up two days ago, no diarrhea but will not eat now. She is never out of my yard and I have two other dogs and they are not ill.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Jewely
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Jewelry?
Customer: She is a little over two years old and has always had a great appetite,
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- Any other symptoms? 2- Is she drinking? 3- Any pre existing medical conditions? 4- Is she lethargic?