Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have 2 dogs that recently got out and now they are getting

Customer Question

I have 2 dogs that recently got out and now they are getting sick. One of the dogs vomit smells like amonia and she has water diarrhea that istinged with red. what can I do I do not have alot of money for a vet visit. Can you help us.
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Veterinarian. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: how much is the rest
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Daisy about 8 months old and the other dog id her sister named Lady
JA: Thanks. I like it also.
Customer: how much is the rest
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lady?
Customer: they have had all there shots
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: Lady is not as sick as Daisy
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I'm so sorry it's taken so long to receive a reply. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and it would be my pleasure to assist you today. How are your girls doing today? Has the vomiting and diarrhea persisted?