Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

She has knots on each side of her stomach down by her back

Customer Question

She has knots on each side of her stomach down by her back legs. She's in pain. She cant go up stairs or jump off the couch.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: She had a cut on her foot 2 or 3 weeks ago
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Dottie
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Dottie?
Customer: She's 7 in October. Dashund about 12 lbs
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Do you have a picture of these knots? 2) Do they appear to be mobile under the skin or well attached? 3) How long have they been there? 4) When did Dottie's pain begin?5) Is she walking in an unnatural manner? 6) When did she stop jumping off of the couch and going up stairs?