Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

She was behind. Office chair and got hit with it. Took her

Customer Question

She was behind. Office chair and got hit with it. Took her to vet X-rays show nothing wrong. But she won't get up or eat.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Chewy and 9
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Chewy?
Customer: No that's it we love her and scared
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 5 months ago.
Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- How long has this been going on? 2- Did your vet do blood work? 3- Any vomiting, diarrhea or coughing? 4- Can she walk? If so, anything different when she walks like an arch back? 5- Any other symptoms?