Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog came home from daycare Friday night panting s bit and

Customer Question

Hi my dog came home from daycare Friday night panting s bit and gagging for a minute or two than was fine. He was acting a bit off Saturday until he vomited yo around 2:30pm Saturday some a lot of pe
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: Large bits of a toys mt
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Tay he sate! Now he is trying to vomit but try's to stop him self . Obviously a bit uncomfortable. He is 1.5 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tay?
Customer: No I don't think so , he is just laying around a lot not feeling well
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 9 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today. Did you mean that you saw large bits of toys in the vomit?Can he keep water down?Are his gums pink or pale/white? Moist or sticky?If you press on his belly, does he have any discomfort, tenderness, or tensing?Any straining to pass stool, diarrhea, or black stool?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi I am at the vet now just to be safe.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
He drank and ate normally
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Stools are normal with toy bits in it. He last went @ 3pm
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Has pee since then
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 9 months ago.
Hi,Being safe is always for the best. Since you are would you like me to send your question back to customer service for a refund?Dr. B.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I would. Really appreciate it. Thank you!