Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I am having some major problems with a schizophrenic next

Customer Question

I am having some major problems with a schizophrenic next door. Have had 5 court dates with jury trial coming up. The problem - he is losing this case, know his Public Defender is very aware we believe, of his lies and going to lose. (just background)
My Rotti mix abt 8 1/2 and Pom mix pup about 6 1/2 months both seem to be slightly nauseous, lethargic and just slowly feeling worse. Sprayed the wooden fence for the flowers and something started bubbling and running down with the fence with the water bubbling. It has never done this before. They are not outside alone very much. There's a restraining order and anything else we could do.
What are few signs of slow dog poisoning. My Rotti seems like he is sore like arthritis, but a lot more than normal during rainy weather.
Monday they will be at their vet and only outside when my husband or I with them,
Am panicking or what should I look for. Thks Tina Whitehead Chas, SC
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Lisa replied 6 months ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question. Just like an in person consult, I have some questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible.....Any limping from the Rotti?Have you ever seen ticks on them?Do you use any sort of flea/tick protection?Any vomiting or diarrhea?Is the rotti acting normally otherwise?Is he eating/drinking normally?When was the last time the dogs had a complete physical including blood work?