Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Had bloody stools when we left . Took him to vet got better.

Customer Question

Had bloody stools when we left for vacation . Took him to vet got better. Left to church got nervouse and didnt eat for a day or so took him to Vet had blood test gave him pill for runny stools and it went away I changed his food gave him chicken broth for a few days added rice later bits of chicken. Had done good when eats I changed his food to Hills Id diet. The it did not do well, did the same thing all over got another blue buffalo with chicken & rice nothing else and did well. When we go to church he seems to start again and give him chicken and rice but he shakes when eating I feel he is getting weeker. He does run and bark out side when he is out enclosed area with Bonnie his other house friend. His name is ***** ***** there anything to help him get stronger? I give him ramadyl 1/4 for tummy ache helps him with getting rid of gas. My name is vivian(###) ###-#### ***** Physical had his stool checked & nothing Blood was gone and no worms . Doctor said his blood test was good. any Ideas?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Melanie Goble replied 6 months ago.
Hello Vivian. My name is***** have been a veterinarian for 11 years. I would like to help you with Clyde and his problems. Are you available to discuss them now?