Dr. Stacy
Dr. Stacy, Veterinarian
Experience:  10 years of experience in general practice.

I did crush it up in a spoon with water and bean sauce cuz

Customer Question

I did crush it up in a spoon with water and bean sauce cuz he loves beans (but won't eat them now) he spit it out all over him and on the floor
I'll ask the vet for a injection, but why isn't he eating
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Stacy replied 5 months ago.
That is the question....... did your veterinarian do any tests to she what is going on? bloodwork?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No she didn't do nothing
Okay.... the key to solving a problem is understanding the problem. Your veterinarian needs to do some bloodwork. If there are no obvious problems there then they can try some medications to settle the stomach, but they should be injectable to start. Because dogs that don't want to eat really don't take pills well. And depending on what the medication is, it could further upset the stomach if it is taken on an empty stomach. Take him back.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok thank you Casey is a bad picky eater
If he has always been a picky eater and he is feeling fine other than eating, I would consider trying Purina's Fortiflora. It is a probiotic, but it has been shown to stimulate appetite. You can sprinkle a little over her his favorite foods and see what happens. But I would still do bloodwork just to make sure I wasn't missing anything.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
He is picky but he never lost weight he was 6 lb now he is 4 lbs I'll try that P F
Best wishes!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.