Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

I have a pug he 7 years old his name is ***** ***** he been

Customer Question

I have a pug he 7 years old his name is ***** ***** he been having hard time breathing and sometimes these are normal breathing last for 20 minutes what can I do for home remedies so he can breathe better
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Scooters?
Customer: he have like a black little mole hanging underneath his belly
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Stacy replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question for your question. My name is***** I have been a small animal veterinarian for 14 years and I'd like to help with your question.Can you tell me a bit more. Does he ever cough? When he is having trouble breathing does he seem to have trouble breathing in? Does it sound like he has something in his throat?