Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Nothing yet, but I saw her eating the liquid off the floor

Customer Question

nothing yet, but I saw her eating the liquid off the floor and was wondering if it could hurt her?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: I don't know how much she has gotten but concerned if I should do anything.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: Abby, 8 years old, 15 lbs.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome,This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.My name is***** and I am a small animal vet with many years experience with dogs and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. However before I can start I need a little more information to make things clearer for me so could you please answer the following :1. What liquid was this and roughly how much of this might she have got ? You can then expect a written reply sometime within the next five to ten minutes or so. We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype if this is more convenient for you. Please get back to me if this is more suitable for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }Regards,Dr Scott