Experience:  Associates Degree in Veterinary Technology.

His poop won't come out all the way and he doesn't like it

Customer Question

His poop won't come out all the way and he doesn't like it when I try to help him
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** he is 8 months old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Pete?
Customer: Not really
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  CVT_in_MN replied 5 months ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question.Sounds to me like he may be having a little bit of a problem with of my favorite over-the-counter remedies is plain canned pumpkin...not pumpkin pie filling.I would offer him 2-3 tablespoons with each meal. Usually that's enough fiber to get things moving in the right direction.I hope this helps.