Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog has a bump on her head between the hear and left eye

Customer Question

JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Her name is ***** ***** she's around 2 we just found it this morning
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bailey?
Customer: She's part German shepherd and has hip dispysia
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about Bailey and her bump. I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided. I'll do my best to earn your good rating, because that's the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.In order to help me help you better, I'll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me:Is this bump within her skin or is it below the skin?Is it painful?Are you quite certain it is present only on the one side of her head and not both?Does she have any other symptoms?Are you able to upload a photo of the bump? Use the paperclip icon.What is your question for me tonight?I'll be standing by and awaiting your reply. Thank you.