Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

She won't stop licking. The bed, the pillow, and running around

Customer Question

She won't stop licking. The bed, the pillow, and running around in circles
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?
Customer: She just started doing this. She stopped to vomit and calmed down. She still is licking
JA: Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: Might have ate some cat food
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Muppet and is 3 years
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Moppet?
Customer: nothing new
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about Muppet.I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided. I'll do my best to earn your good rating, because that's the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.In order to help me help you better, I'll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me:What was she doing right before this started?Is she otherwise healthy and on no medications?I'll be standing by and awaiting your reply. Thank you.