Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

I m not good in writing but i will try JA: I'll do all I can

Customer Question

Hi i m not good in writing but i will try
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?
Customer: I have a 5 month french bulldog
JA: Where does the French bulldog seem to hurt?
Customer: I noticed that his head and budy sometimes is shocking
JA: OK. What is the French bulldog's name?
Customer: Shaking
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Shaking?
Customer: Henny
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
since yastrday he is vometing I think he eat from the dog litter "Second Nature Dog Litter" i was going to train him but as soon Ii saw that he's eating it i moved it i hope i didnt do something bad to him.
But the shaking I noticed it before but I thought maybe he was just feeling sleepy.
And in general he is a healthy dog i think he love to play and run.
I just got him on February he was 4 months old.
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 6 months ago.
I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Can you tell me, please, if Henny's shaking occurs at any particular time - at rest, when focusing on something like a food bowl, more when he's exercising or excited?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It's ok,
No only if he was just awake from his sleep and didn't get enough sleep this the time's that I noticed that.
And if he is very excited he voimt but I read that it's normal in french bulldogs.
This doesn't sound serious, then. Vomiting, however, isn't normal when a dog gets excited. If this is happening often I would worry about how the muscles and sphincters in his esophagus and stomach are working.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Really! In a blog about French bulldogs they say that frenches voimt when there exited thank you for tilling me i will forward this information to his pet in the morning, He's at the pet clinic now for one night hope he will be will.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
He have a very sensitive stomach i can't give him any kind of treats and always test it on him to see his reaction but he loves Apples any suggestions for good quality treats for puppies
There's nothing wrong with apples and if he likes his dry food and tolerates it well you can use that as a treat. Otherwise it's just trial and error with the many dog treats available over the counter.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you so much
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
By the way I'm from Saudi Arabia
You're welcome. Yes, and you speak better English than I speak Arabic. If Henny continues to vomit talk to his vet about a condition called gastric outflow obstruction which is seen more often in brachycephalic ("pushed in faces") breeds such as Henny.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hhhhh hope you can learn some Arabi,
I will tell him this morning ... thank you so much for your time have a nice day.
You're welcome!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello again,
can i ask one more question ?
how many times do i have to feed him and how much, because sometimes i feel that he's not full and wants more he is about 5-6 months so I'm confused is it every meal 240ml or not.
I don't know how many kcal are contained in the 240 ml. I can tell you, however, that for puppies at 50-80% of their adult weight the following is a guideline:Current weight15 lbs (6.8 kg) 738 kcal daily20 lbs (9.1 kg) 916 kcal daily25 lbs (11.4 kg) 1083 kcal daily