Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

1 year Tzu chewed and ingested good amount of rubbery plastic

Customer Question

1 year Tzu chewed and ingested good amount of rubbery plastic combination on ball.. Should I take him to the vet now??? Please!
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 8 months ago.
Hi. Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** I'm sorry to hear about this situation. How long ago did this happen again?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Just now... Please I just need an answer!!
Alright. What I'd recommend is getting Scottie to your vet as they can do a physical exam on him. Bring along the object that he chewed on. They can look at that and then seen if it something they want to induce vomiting to get him to try and bring it up. Some material is more risky so it shouldn't be attempted to be brought up. They can do this in the safest manner.
I'm not currently set up to field a call at this time. This material that he ate. There is a possibility that the pieces he ate were chewed small enough that they can be vomited up or passed easily. That is the unknown though.