Lisa
Lisa, Certified Vet Tech
Experience:  AAS Vet Tech. Bully breed rehab & Behavior modification
10413311

He licked a glade oil plug in he is 15 lbs and his ears and

Customer Question

He licked a glade oil plug in he is 15 lbs and his ears and mouth smell of the oil
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Dillon
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Dillon?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Lisa replied 6 months ago.
HI there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question.Luckily Glade PlugIns aren't toxic if your pet licks them.THey're made of just an oil and then fragrance mixed in, and made knowing that often they'll be plugged in lower in the home, meaning you risk the chance of a pet coming in contact with them.If a dog licks a lot of them or consumes the whole plug in, then they can get some pretty significant digestive upset (vomiting and/or diarrhea), but I don't expect to see that with Dillon.I hope this helps.