Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My beagle is about 10 weeks and over the past few days her

Customer Question

Hi my beagle is about 10 weeks and over the past few days her left eye is starting to go outward and has a slight discoloration on the outside of her eye
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the beagle's name?
Customer: Lilly
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Lilly?
Customer: She had an infection in her ear but was prescribed some medication for that
JA: There are all sorts of infestations Lilly can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Gabby replied 5 months ago.
Hi, this is Dr. Gabby. Would it be possible for you to take a picture of the eye and the discoloration so I can see what you are seeing?When you say the "left eye is starting to go outward" what do you mean? It's bulging out?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yes I can take a picture. Her actual eyeball. No bulging
Ok great. You can take a few pictures if you want. To post them on here use the "paper clip" icon at the top of the tool bar.