Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Hes a multipoo and was sick yesterday but tonight he has a

Customer Question

Hes a multipoo and was sick yesterday but tonight he has a warm nose and is breathing really hard but has been drinking and he did eat
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Name hadsome joe and he just turned two
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Handsome joe
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Joe?
Customer: I did take him to the street fair but it was cloudy and he did drink water while we were there but it worrys me that he is panting and has a wet warm nose he does have a knee issue thanks to my fiances step cousin
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me: How long has he had these signs?Can you take a breathing rate for me (just count his breaths for 10 seconds + multiply by 6)?Any retching, gagging, lip licking, drooling, or vomiting? Can he keep water down?Are his gums nice and pink (not white/pale)? Moist or sticky?If you press on his belly, does he have any tensing, tenderness, discomfort, or pain?Could he have eaten anything he should not have (ie bones, toys, plants, chemicals, human meds, etc)?