Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

I have a five pounds Yorkie. Her name is ***** ***** she's two

Customer Question

I have a five pounds Yorkie. Her name is ***** ***** she's two years old. I saw something hanging off her and when I pulled it off I discovered that it was an Aderall. It was wet and half of the 25 MG capsule was gone. She doesn't be presenting any panting, agitation etc. She appears to be calm
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. John replied 5 months ago.
Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately if you have responded back to me within 10 minutes of my response. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.How long ago did you find this?Do you have any 3% hydrogen peroxide at home?