Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in surgery and internal medicine.

What is crones diesese in dogs

Customer Question

what is crones diesese in dogs
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 5 months ago.
Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question. This is a rare disease that causes inflammation of the intestinal tract and stomach and will cause vomiting and diarrhea. This has no treatment that is curable since it is related to allergies and hereditary but is manageable. This is similar to Inflammatory Bowel Disease and testing by your vet will help diagnose this. This LINK will explain in more detail. Does that make sense to you? Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you. Sincerely, ***** *****

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Loretta