Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog has a few Orange 2 Brown raised tiny bumps on her stomach

Customer Question

my dog has a few Orange 2 Brown raised tiny bumps on her stomach they seem to be very painful to the touch she holds her leg up when she walks so that it doesn't rub these spots and if I touch him she yells and does her best not to bite me so they are painful you know what this could be
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: when she held her leg up and wouldn't walk on it that's what I looked at first her foot and her leg and nothing is wrong with her foot or her leg I can touch squeeze from 2 all the way up to her hip joint no problem but if I touch one of those spots inside your leg on her tummy she go she yells Yelp
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Lucy is six and a half years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lucy?
Customer: he said out of lump visible on her other side just below rib cage that's been there for a couple years but it's not near the raised crusty bumps on her lower abdomen
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today. How long has she had these?Does she lick or itch these lumps?Can you take a photo of this? If you can and post them, it will let me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use the paper clip icon above your text box. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, just post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web link here for me follow.