Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog is already blind and I can see her skin really bad

Customer Question

My dog is already blind and I can see her skin really bad close to her eye
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Dolly , she is 14 and diabetic
JA: I'm sorry Dolly has that. The Veterinarian will know what to do. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Dolly?
Customer: She are on couple drops
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Looks like allergies and she is on few drops for her cataract. I wonder if I can use Entederm Oitment while I take her to her vet on Tuesday.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: What changes to the skin are you specifically seeing (ie redness, scaling, pimples, etc)?Which drops is she on?Can you take a photo of this? If you can and post them, it will let me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use the paper clip icon above your text box. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, just post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web link here for me follow.