Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Well maybe nothing. JA: I'll do all I can to help. What

Customer Question

Well maybe nothing.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?
Customer: I am puppy sitting my parents Dane who is on proin. My puppy knocked the bottle down and took off with the lid I don't know if he ate any of the pills. What should I watch for.
JA: The Veterinarian will know if your puppy will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: The puppy is Lucky.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Lucky?
Customer: No he just went in to see the vet today for a pre surgery check up to get him fixed
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have access to a vet tomorrow morning. I need to know what to watch for in the event he did eat some of the proin. He is a roughly 6month old puppy.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me: How is he just now?What was the milligrams/strength of the tablets?How much does this pup weigh?