Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
27344366

My dog had diabetes. My vet has not been able to stabilize

Customer Question

My dog had diabetes. My vet has not been able to stabilize her. I am looking for a second opinion in the Los Angeles area.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help with the diabetes. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Kona. Age 14
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Kona?
Customer: She has become blind from the diabetes. She is otherwise a healthy dog.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr B replied 9 months ago.
HI this is DRB and I would be happy to help you with this....your dog needs to see an internal medicine doctor at a referral hospital. I can assist you with that. Give me a few minutes and I will find a doctor for you.......
Expert:  Dr B replied 9 months ago.
http://www.vcaspecialtyvets.com/veterinary-specialists-valley?utm_source=maps&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=VCA_Veterinary_Specialists_of_the_ValleyThe above is a website link to a large referral hospital that can get your dog stabilized. Hope this helps but let me know if you need additional assistance. Sincerely, ***** ***** rate my service as that is the only way I am compensated for my answers. A positive rating will not close this question as I am happy to answer any follow up questions. Thank you very much!Please note that the information I provide is intended as general information only and not intended to replace the advice of your veterinary professional.
Expert:  Dr B replied 9 months ago.
You can copy and paste the above into your browser to get to their website. Sincerely, DRB
Expert:  Dr B replied 9 months ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr B