Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

When I left this morning my dog was completely fine

Customer Question

Hello, when I left this morning my dog was completely fine and when I came home he had thrown up, and since being home he has thrown up two more time and the back of his neck is swollen
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: Not that I know of, I try to keep everything off the floor and out of reach
JA: OK. The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Rupert, 11 months
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Rupert?
Customer: Not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 5 months ago.
Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- Did he get into anything? 2- Is he lethargic? 3- How much does he weigh? 4- Can you expand on the swelling in the neck or post a picture?