Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My schnauzer has a time with urinary tract - she is getting

Customer Question

My schnauzer has a time with urinary tract - she is getting the medicinal dog food but it
doesn't seem to be enough. She is constantly worrying herself licking and the like. Can
you suggest medicine that will give her relief?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Alleyne replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet Maggie today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? What is the problem with her urinary tract? Is she have recurrent infection or is she have trouble with crystals in the urine?