Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My little pug won't lay down - he is so tired but it's obvio

Customer Question

My little pug won't lay down - he is so tired but it's obviously uncomfortable for him - he ate dinner tonight fine and is also drinking
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** he was surrendered - our vet thinks he is about 10
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Stu?
Customer: Not really - he had the same meals as our other pugs whom are all fine - he has suffered seizures in the past - but none of late - we also think he has arthritis in his back legs
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Is Stu currently on any medication? 2) How long since he was able to lay down and rest?