Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He ate 2 marijuana from a teenager's bag, who says

Customer Question

He ate 2 marijuana brownies from a teenager's bag, who says 1 brownie is a single dose for a person
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your teenage's dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Winny 9 yrs 23 lbs
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Windy?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

How long ago did she have this?

How is Winny just now?

Can the teen give you an idea of how many grams or coca powder or marijuana per brownie?