Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My English start foaming at mouth and start shaking .

Customer Question

my English bull start foaming at mouth and start shaking . I had to get in tub start washing him down he got better . he is 10 don't know what happy never did this before
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Any vomiting? 2) Did he lose consciousness during this time? 3) Was he able to stand but not move or was she unable to stand entirely (legs didn't work)? 4) How is he doing now? 5) Is this the first episode you've seen like this? 6) Is he on any medications? 7) Was he inside or outside at the onset of the foaming? 8) Any access to toxins?9) Was the shaking mild or violent?