Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

We was outside playing then he let out a big help

Customer Question

We was outside playing then he let out a big help for about a min now he can't use his back legs
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: No wonds ,no blood,no swelling
JA: The Veterinarian will ask you more detailed questions to find out what is causing this. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Captian age 5
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Captain?
Customer: Healthy 60lb Pittbull male
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Gabby replied 5 months ago.
Hi, this is Dr. Gabby. Did this just happen? Is he still unable to use his hind legs? Is he otherwise normal besides his hind legs?