Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have 3 adult dogs and 2 8 week old puppies in my house.

Customer Question

I have 3 adult dogs and 2 8 week old puppies in my house. Please tell me how to get the larva and worms out of my carpet??
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name?
Customer: I have been worming them myself with pyrentel and that doesn't seem to being working. I've wormed them twice. Bj, Marley, Daisy
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: No. I don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Lisa replied 6 months ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question.Have you had the feces tested to find out what kind of worms you're dealing with?Are they defecating worms?How often are you giving Pyrantel?