Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.

She got into some herball tea leaves and brown sugar. It's

Customer Question

She got into some herball tea leaves and brown sugar. It's been over a hour or two that I think she had some. She is mildly shaking. When she shakes like this she sometimes throws up. She is 131/2 years old. What should we do?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: Just some herbal tea leaves and brown sugar.
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Shaina
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Shaina?
Customer: She is generally very healthy. My wife also just gave her a little pepto bismol
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: Since different herbs carry different risk to out dogs, can you tell me what type of herbal tea leaves these were?How much of each did she get into?How long ago did she eat this?Since you noted Pepto Bismol was given, how much, how much does Shaina weigh, and was she having diarrhea?
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 5 months ago.