Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

She's a small dog usually perky but today she acts scared and

Customer Question

She's a small dog usually perky but today she acts scared and has been laying around sometimes shaking.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: She's 5 yrs old her name is ***** ***** she weighs 16lbs she ate a couple of marshmallows last night. She ate her food and acted fine yesterday.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Stella?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 5 months ago.
I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. Stella's symptoms earlier are important but they're quite nonspecific. Acting scared, shaking, and laying around can represent an anxious. fearful, or painful dog. Have any new symptoms arisen since you initially posted that may help clarify why she's symptomatic in that manner? May I have an update on Stella please?