Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Since yesterday he's really lethargic, and has been whining.

Customer Question

since yesterday he's really lethargic, and has been whining. he's a 4 yr old lab and he just doesnt seem like himself. he did get into the trash and are some raw chicken scraps, no bones. i'm worried that he at something else out of there but don't know what it could have been .
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: that he's been whining, i've never heard him like that
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I am sorry to hear you are worried about your Lab. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. Any vomiting, or diarrhea? Is he eating today or not? If you check his gums, do they look a normal bright pink or do they seem pale? Can you take his temperature with a thermometer? Since I can't see and examine him, the more information you send, the more I can help!
Expert:  Rebecca replied 5 months ago.
How is your Lab doing?