Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Panting, scratching, hyperactiveJA: I'm sorry to hear that.

Customer Question

panting, scratching, hyperactive
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Olivia, 3.5 years, female, only gave her benadryl
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Olivia?
Customer: pit mix
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) How much does Olivia weigh? 2) When was the most recent dose of benadryl given and how much was given in milligrams?