Doc Sara
Doc Sara, Veterinarian
Experience:  I am a dog and cat veterinarian with a lifetime of experience in our family veterinary hospital.
23511967

Also is there medication that might help my 12 year old

Customer Question

Also is there medication that might help my 12 year old blind toy poodle and if so what are they. I understand meds as I am a nurse practioneer married to a medical Doctor.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome, This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now. My name is***** and I am a small animal vet with many years experience with dogs and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. However before I can start I need a little more information to make things clearer for me so could you please answer the following. 1. What is the underlying medical condition which has caused your dog's blindness, cataracts perhaps? You can then expect a written reply sometime within the next fifteen minutes or so. We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype if this is more convenient for you. Please get back to me if this is more suitable for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls } Regards, ***** *****
I see you are currently working with another of our experts on the site regarding your dog's health, I will opt out so you can continue your dialogue with them, just add it to your previous question. Good luck with your dog, Dr Scott
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 7 months ago.
Please disregard this post - it was accidental. My apologies~Dr. Sara