Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

The dog got hit by a car but is able to walk still JA: I'm

Customer Question

the dog got hit by a car but is able to walk still
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: i don't see any wounds, but it is somewhat limping on one of the hind legs
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: I do not know, it is a stray dog
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the stray dog?
Customer: Not too sure, I've watched it for a couple of days while tryong to find the owner. But it seems to have some health problems, it looks to be an older dog.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 5 months ago.
Hi there, I'm Dr. Sara. I'm a licensed veterinarian who works exclusively with dogs and cats. I'm sorry to hear that your newly found friend has been hit by a car - I will do my best to help. How long ago was he hit?What questions can I answer for you? ~Dr. Sara