Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Frontline and Advantage II do NOT kill fleas on my dogs. I

Customer Question

Frontline and Advantage II do NOT kill fleas on my dogs. I have Shelties. What is a safe flea medicine to use on them?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. John replied 5 months ago.
Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately if you have responded back to me within 10 minutes of my response. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.How long were they consistently (every month) on Frontline before you started the Advantage II?Have you used any shampoo on them? If so, which one?Have you treated the yard and home for fleas yet?