Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

I thought I was getting a English bulldog puppy that was what

Customer Question

I thought I was getting a English bulldog puppy that was what they said in the newspaper under pets but.when I got the paper on her it said she was a English bulldogg puppy My question is how much bigger do they get than a English bulldog and is the price about the same?They said the puppy was almost 12 weeks old but when I findley got the paper on her it said she was only 8 weeks old when I got her.She is blue,grey and a little white.She is a beautiful looking puppy.I know she didn't look like my others English bulldogs, but she looks a English bulldog puppy.I have had 2 English bulldog puppies and one that was.6 months old
My last one I got it off of Craig list she.was 3 years old and would not.even look at me,but when she pass away 19 months later she was running the show! I found out latter she was a puppy mill dog and all they ever did was breed her till it infected her heart and they couldn' her at the vet.I thought the English bulldog puppy I got would grow into looking like a English bulldog
I have gotten to know her and there's no way I would give her up but I would like to know what I am in for,and what I can do about it.I think I will get a another English bulldog puppy this fall or winter to keep the.other English bulldogg puppies company when I am at work because it seems that they live longer if they have a companion.anything you guys could tellr about my letter would most helpful
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I forget to add when I got the English bulldog puppy paper almost I month went by that was when I found out she was an bulldogg instead of a English bulldog puppy.Also it was when I found out she was only 8 weeks old when I got her instead of 12 weeks old like they told me.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.
Hi, JACustomer. Can you clarify? What two breeds were interchanged here. I'm seeing "English bulldog puppy" and "English bulldogg puppy". Is this right? Was, instead, the breed an American or French or Old English bulldog? Do you have a picture of her to share? How about pics of the paperwork you received?