Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Pearl, I just noticed he has a large red bump on his upper

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I just noticed he has a large red bump on his upper eyelid & his eyelashes are gone as well. He is a 13 yes old Maltese Pomeranian cross. I had his hair long & when I began to clip it off this was revealed. I feel horrible I didn't see this sooner.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Elliot :(
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Elliot?
Customer: He always has discharge from his eyes because of the Maltese in him. But I'm so worried. I don't know if this is an allergy, a skin condition or he was bitten by something while in the backyard :(
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 5 months ago.
Can you upload a photo(s) of this bump to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see the icon) or you can use an external app such as I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.