Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
27344366

My dog is constantly urinating in the house. She goes outside

Customer Question

My dog is constantly urinating in the house. She goes outside and pee's then comes in and pee's again. She has urinated at least every 20 minutes the last 3-4 hours. Why?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr B replied 1 year ago.
HI this is DRB and I would be happy to help you with this. More than likely your dog has a urinary tract infection and this is dangerous and also very painful for your dog. You need to get your dog to the vet as soon as you are able to and have her checked out and treated. Do not take away her water that can only make her worse. Your dog will need to have at least a urinalysis done and possibly some bloodwork as well. I hope this helps you. Sincerely, ***** ***** me know if you need additional help. DRBPlease hit rate my service as that is the only way I am compensated for my answers. A positive rating will not close this question and I am happy to answer follow up questions. Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great help....much appreciated!
Expert:  Dr B replied 1 year ago.
You are very welcome. If you do not require further help I would appreciate a positive rating.Please hit rate my service as that is the only way I am compensated for my answers. A positive rating will not close this question and I am happy to answer follow up questions. Thank you very much!