Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She ate a sock or something similar I believe and is now not

Customer Question

She ate a sock or something similar I believe and is now not eating and seems depressed. I cannot afford a vet at the current moment. Is there any way I can save my dog? She is a collie red shepherd mix
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your collie will be able to digest that. What is the collie's name and age?
Customer: Her name is ***** ***** she is 6 months old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Pali?
Customer: Not that I'm aware of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 9 months ago.
Hello, I am sorry to hear you are worried about Pali. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. Is she vomiting? What makes you think she ate a sock? Is she vaccinated for parvo virus and distemper?