Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

She hasn't eaten anything all day but grass and her stomach

Customer Question

She hasn't eaten anything all day but grass and her stomach is gurgling badly.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Raven is 10 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Raven?
Customer: She's a rescue dog. I've had her a little over 2 months. The Veterinarian has checked her out thoroughly more than once. She had diarrhea about a month ago.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 5 months ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Any vomiting, diarrhea or coughing?

2- Any other symptoms?

3- How much does she weigh?

4- Did she get into anything or eat something out of the ordinary?

There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.