Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Left paw lesions with blood blisters, recurrent about 3 weeks

Customer Question

left paw lesions with blood blisters, recurrent about 3 weeks
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: sorry, shih tzu
JA: Maybe I'm confused. I thought you had a problem with a pet. Is that correct?
Customer: the animal in our pet dog---a shih tzu
JA: What is the animal's name?
Customer: Lua
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lau?
Customer: she has inflamatory bowel disease, diagnosed 2010, under control with small doses of Budesonide, a compound steroid
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 5 months ago.
I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Can you tell me, please, if these recurrent "blood blisters" are on the paw pads or, instead interdigital (between the digits) or elsewhere on the paws? Can you upload a photo(s) of these to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see the icon) or you can use an external app such as
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** response was not timely, and we received the necessary information from another source. No payment is authorized.Lee Sale