Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog has eaten a small amount of rat sack. Very small amount

Customer Question

My dog has eaten a small amount of rat sack. Very small amount but I want to induce vomiting just in case. I'm nowhere near a vet. How do I induce vomiting safely??
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Archie 3 yrs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Archie?
Customer: Umm he's 16kg
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 7 months ago.
Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- How long has it been since he ate it? 2- Do you have hydrogen peroxide 3%? 3- What is the active ingredient in Ratsak?