Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience

New puppy. 2nd day home. Dry heaves & white mucus vomit. Only

Customer Question

New puppy. 2nd day home. Dry heaves & white mucus vomit. Only in house. Not while outside....
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the puppy eat anything unusual?
Customer: Hardly anything coming up. Got out of her kennel while I was at work today so not sure if she ate something strange.
JA: OK. The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Koki
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Keoki?
Customer: Stomach is kind words f tight but she did poop recently in the last half hour
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 5 months ago.
I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. I need to know Koki's age, vaccine and worming history, and an update on her condition, please.