Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My schnauzer mix just let out a blood curdling yelp, pooped

Customer Question

my schnauzer mix just let out a blood curdling yelp, pooped a small hard stool, then a mucousy one. I could see that her belly was contracting. She then rolled over on her side and is kind of lifeless, but breathing normally it seems. What is wrong?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Blah
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?
Customer: That's the total of her symptoms
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon. I am so sorry that your question was not addressed before now. I am here now and available to chat. I am a veterinary nurse with over 15 years experience in the field. Just let me know if you do need assistance with your Schnauzer; I'll be happy to help.