Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Shes a dashund, every since last summer she had fleas real

Customer Question

shes a dashund, every since last summer she had fleas real bad, now she keeps getting sores and skin is turning dark.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  jadedangel57 replied 5 months ago.
Hi JaCustomer, My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today. In order to supply you with an informed answer, it is necessary for me to collect some additional information from you. When I receive your response or reply, it will likely take me between 30-45 minutes to type up my reply if I am still online when I receive notice that you replied. I hope you can be patient. So this has been going on for almost a year?Was there any changes in her life right before this started such as change in residence, change in food, new cleaning supplies, new medications, etc?Has a vet been consulted yet for this condition?If so, what was his diagnoses?