Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

JA: . How can we be of help? Customer: I have a slavian

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: I have a slavian pointer he is 9 years old for the last 3 days he has not eaten and yeaterday and today he has been foamy yellow sick and doesnt seem to want to drink. He is lathargic but his gums dont feel sticky today is a bank holiday so the vets are closed. He doesnt have any diahorrea and he is not bloated
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: douglas
JA: Huh?
Customer: I have a slavian pointer he is 9 years old for the last 3 days he has not eaten and yeaterday and today he has been foamy yellow sick and doesnt seem to want to drink. He is lathargic but his gums dont feel sticky today is a bank holiday so the vets are closed. He doesnt have any diahorrea and he is not bloated
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 7 months ago.
Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- Any pre existing medical conditions? 2- Did he get into anything? 3- How much does he weigh? 4- How long since the last time he vomited? 5- Any other symptoms?