My dog Polu just started shivering this afternoon, having labored breathing, doesn't want to move, and won't eat. He was fine in the morning after he ate and halfway through the afternoon. We did change his diet
last night with freeze dried raw dog food
, which he ate and was fine last night. The only change we made this morning was to incorporate goats milk for pets. He ate this and was fine all morning. The other change is that I sprayed a bit of weed killer in our flower bed yesterday afternoon. I did not see him get into any of that though. He is acting like he's hurt, but I'm not sure. I want to make sure he is not poisoned.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Did you see what Poul ate?
Customer: His food was called Primal freeze dried nuggets and the goats milk was under the same name called Primal goats milk. Other than that he didn't eat anything else.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Called?
Customer: No, I don't believe so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.